Annual Memberships run from the 1st of January, May and September each year…
- As a Not-for-Profit organisation we have some of the lowest bar prices in Lewes
- FREE Party hire for Members
- Regular entertainment including Bingo, Quiz Nights & Race Nights
- 2 full sized snooker tables (both recovered in 2013)
- a NEW pool table (recovered in 2014)
- 2 dart boards
- Table tennis
- Toad-in-the-Hole table
- Large garden with double BBQ
- Outdoor Skittles alley
- Low-cost membership with no additional joining fee
To apply for membership of the Club either come along during opening hours and collect a form in person, or download one here (membership form).
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
|OAP’s (over 65)||£5.00|
Prompt payment of Adult Annual Membership renewal premiums by the end of the month in which they fall due (January, May or September as appropriate) will reduce the Annual Fee by £2.50 per person from the figures shown above. This discount does not apply to Juniors.
Junior Membership – from age 14 to 18th birthday
Junior Membership offers young people most of the benefits of Adult membership (EXCLUDING the consumption of alcohol or signing in of guests) and lets you socialize, play snooker, pool or the like. As a Junior Member you do not have to be accompanied by an adult whilst on the premises
From a parental perspective these memberships have proved very popular in the past as we provide a safe and controlled space for your youngsters to go to.